Pre-pay Picture Day is an easy way to offer affordable, quality school portraits to your families with minimal work for your administration. This package allows your school or organization to have professional school portraits for your yearbook or directory at no cost*.
- No Collection of unsold portraits or late payments
- Complimentary 5×7 class photo for teachers
- Yearbook-ready digital photos in online DropBox folder
- Staff discount on original portrait purchase
- No initial cost (session fees) for your organization*
- Opportunity to earn Free Retake Day and/or Free Staff Day depending on family participation*
- Variety of packages at affordable prices
- Digital package options
- Stress-free fun photo day for students and teachers**
- FREE online gallery for future print orders
- No shipping costs for “on-time” orders
- Opportunity to help your school have quality photos for the yearbook
[box type=”info” border=”full”]
*No cost to school or organization if minimum purchase level is met for each item. Minimum fees may vary.
**When possible, flash-free photos will be taken for students with special needs or who have difficulty with flash photography.[/box]
How it works
We photograph all children and staff with the intent of providing yearbook photos. Students whose parents return the order form/payment to the center before picture day will receive a Special Pre-Pay discount and free shipping. and will receive finished portraits within 5 weeks. Parents who wish to wait to view their student’s photos before placing an order will order online at regular price and photos will be shipped directly to them. All photos will be available in an online gallery for anyone who desires to order more prints and/or novelty products.
Before Picture Day
You will receive printable files with instructions to help you promote Picture Day.
Immediately print and hang posters promoting Picture Day.
1 week before Picture Day: Send parent notices home (included in printable files).
1 day before Picture Day: Send reminders home (included in printable files).
On Picture Day
We bring all equipment and expertise needed for a stress-free picture day!
You provide a volunteer to help keep orders, payments and students organized.
After Picture Day
Finished portraits will arrive at your school or organization within 5 weeks to distribute to your families.